INFANT SWIM CLASSES
The skills in each level progress through Parent Education, Familiarisation, confidence and independence. Promoting Early Childhood Development is an essential part of our program.
- Infants from 4 months of age
- 4 children in a class
- Swimming Classes are provided Monday to Saturday mornings
- 2 levels of infant classes
What to bring to each Swim Class:
- Swim nappy
- Extra towels
- T-shirt for parent in the pool
- Please arrive 15mins early for first lesson
Swimming Lessons are Great Fun at Swim 1
watch the fun video below:
Ask about our Free Living With Water DVD – available from Swim School
This comprehensive DVD includes information on the topics below as well as additional information.
It is a great resource and is available from our Swim School for all families.
- Introducing baby to water
- Water safety around the home
- Pool fencing
It is important to let our staff know if your infant will need or has had a big feed within approximately 1 hour of their swim class. We will reduce the practice of our submersions (swims under water) if this is the case. Please see our staff for further information.